Feed your chocolate cravings with this delicious dark chocolate raspberry bark. Bursting with flavor from the sweetness of fresh raspberries and the nutty, toasty aroma of the pistachios, this chocolate bark is also packed with antioxidants. Store in the freezer for a late night snack!
12 ounces dark chocolate
½ cup fresh raspberries
¼ cup toasted unshelled pistachios
Sprinkle of sea salt
1. Melt dark chocolate in a microwave safe bowl, stirring every minute.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pour melted chocolate onto baking sheet. Spread evenly until chocolate is about 1 inch thick.
3. Sprinkle with raspberries and pistachios.
4. Let bark cool in the refrigerator for 4 hours or until hard.
5. Sprinkle with sea salt and break apart bark to enjoy! Store in freezer for later.
Nikki Kuhlmann is currently a senior at South Dakota State University majoring in dietetics and minoring in biology.
Kelsey Johnson is a Junior at South Dakota State University majoring in Dietetics & Pre-Medicine with a minor in Health Education.